Beginning as Grayson Sand & Gravel in 1952, the company evolved into T&G Construction, Inc. in 1970, and has been an ongoing continuous business for the past 39 years. Primarily involved in general contracting for roads, parking areas, subdivision, utilities underground, earthwork, grading and related enterprises, T&G has had gross annual revenues ranging from twenty-five to thirty million dollars.
T & G Construction, Inc. has held contracts with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation, The Corps of Engineering - Tulsa branch, City of Lawton, City of Duncan, City of Chickasha, City of Anadarko, and private owned businesses, as well as related municipalities within a radius of 80 Miles from Lawton. T&G Construction has maintained and continues to hold respected relationships with all these entities.
T & G Construction, Inc. owns over $20,000,000.00 worth of equipment - Three hot-mix drum plants with all electronic and computerized controls, all required late model Hot-Mix paving machines with electronic controls, support equipment such as rollers, mixers, graders, scrapers, backhoes, loaders, water trucks, and 50 truck tractors with trailers for hauling Hot-Mix, aggregate, and misc. materials
T & G Construction, Inc. furnishes materials and trucking from its Hot-Mix plants in Lawton, Porter Hill, and Chickasha by bid purchase orders to the surrounding counties, cities, and State Agencies.
T & G Construction, Inc. employs approximately 150 people and numerous sub-contractors.
Corporate officers as follows:
President: J.C. Grayson
Vice President: Jodie Reece