COMPANY HISTORY AND CORPORATE OFFICERS
Beginning as Grayson Sand and Gravel in 1952, the company evolved into T&G Construction, Inc. in 1970 and has been an ongoing continuous business for the past 47 years. We have been primarily involved in general contracting for roads, parking areas, sub-division, utilities underground, earthwork, grading and related enterprises. T&G Construction, Inc. has had gross annual revenues ranging from twenty-five to thirty million dollars.
T&G Construction, Inc. has held contracts with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation, The Corps of Engineering – Tulsa branch, The City of Lawton,The City of Duncan, The City of Chickasha, The City of Anadarko, and privately owned businesses, as well as related municipalities within a radius of 80 miles from Lawton. T&G Construction, Inc. has maintained and continues to hold respected relationships with all these entities.
T&G Construction, Inc. owns two hot-mix drum plants with all electronic and computerized controls, support equipment such as rollers, mixers, graders, scrapers, backhoes, loaders, water trucks, and 50 truck tractors with trailers for hauling Hot-Mix, aggregate and miscellaneous materials.
T&G Construction, Inc. furnishes materials and trucking from its Hot-Mix plants in Lawton and Porter Hill by bid purchase orders to the surrounding counties, cities and State Agencies.
T&G Construction, Inc. employs approximately 165 people and numerous sub-contractors.
Corporate officers as follows:
President: J.C. Grayson
Vice President: Jodie Reece
General Manager : J.C. Grayson